My cousin just had an encounter with a canibal at a bar, a couple months ago, and her friend almost got eaten. Thankfully she told the police, and they got him arrested. She's scared off from going to bars now, and I don't blame her! It scares me too!
... did he just start trying to bite her at random?
Here, I will get you all back on track with REAL pet peeves. Ready? Here's 10 of them.
1. Cyclists. Cyclists.....cyclists! Sorry to those who love riding their bike, but 1) if they are riding their bike in my driving lane where there's no bike lane or "shared lane".....then get the frick out of my lane. 2) You know what makes it worse? When there's a wide open sidewalk 10 feet away from them. I mean, seriously? Do they want to die? Why are they letting cars zoom by them at 45 mph, 2 feet away, and right behind them where they can't see. It baffles me why cyclists don't use the sidewalk. It straight up baffles me. Then they'll do it on a two lane road....expecting drivers to swerve into the oncoming lane to avoid. They are a danger to us all.
2. Pushing down a sticker or tape...I can't tell you how many times I have to reach over the Post Office desk to literally "push" the stickers down on my packages. It's as if the clerk is trying to not "stick" it. They lightly place it on the box and you can see the corners of the sticker sticking up. All it takes is for another box to rub across it and it'll lose the sticker. This goes for tape too when wrapping a gift or package, or using it on the wall. Push it down! All of it! Please.
3. Large groups of people talking at the same time.....ever walk into a large room of hundreds of people, sometimes even less, and hear nothing but "iyunowhynuwyodislamawtefogersinduposabufin" or whatever it would sound like when 100 people are all saying something different? It's annoying and just kind of, well, you know, gay.
4. Repeated silverware contact with glass plates...especially in a TV show or movie. Click, clack, clock, cleek....just shut up and eat the food.
5. Ice rattling in your drink. I love an ice-cold drink, but when you sip it and ice rattles against the glass, it always sounds the same. It's not too annoying, but the repeated noise is.
6. Nails on a chalkboard aka fork scraping a pot. I cringe.
7. When an actor makes a huge food mess and wipes himself off with a dry rag. Yeah, like that's going to clean you. Dry towels are not going to sanitize, prevent stickiness, or just take away the all-around smell. Get some water and a lil soap and clean up like a real person should.
8. I also hate when someone doesn't completely erase a board.
9. Tailgaters on the road. What's the saying? 'If you're going to ride me, at least buy me dinner first?'
10. People who think any one of the following are stronger than Cell: Pikkon, Broly, Dabura, Bojack, Rilldo....Cell tops them all.
Last Edit: Jul 6, 2014 15:05:27 GMT -6 by Adrenaline
Collection Goal Update: 501 Characters Down, 499 To Go
1) People who don't follow me in a conversation, particularly if they interrupt what I'm talking about and I then say something in relation to what they just mentioned... and they then ask me what I'm talking about. "I'm talking about the same thing you just brought up... ugh"
2) Inappropriately designed chairs. I notice this in a church I go to. The seats are like very common lecture hall, theater, stadium, whatever seats, and the armrests are up so high that unless you were 7 feet tall and have a very long torso, you'd never get your forearms resting on them. Really annoys me. I can only get my elbows on the very end of them, and despite being thin, I'm fairly broad shouldered, so it really annoys me that I feel fenced in. Shorter people can't even get their arms on them at all. Makes me want to bring a screw driver, Allen wrench, or whatever is holding them on and lower them.
0.People who just start hating you for no reason, try to frame you, get you fired from a job, or get you in trouble in school or spread rumors for no reason. I am the time of person who talks
1.if someone is sarcastic to me all the time. such as making smart remarks or making me feel dumb on purpose
2. If someone rolls there eyes at me for no reason
3. when someone is eating chips and doesn't close there mouth wile they are eating and make that smacking smushing sound!
4. when you need to fart in public and don't want anyone to hear so you walk to the Isle were no one goes in and when you try to let it rip someone decides to go to the Isle out of all times.
5. when your in some ones car and the smoke with the window's rolled down and your suffocating but can't say anything because they are kind enough to give you a ride but when they smoke with the windows down! ugh
6. when girls/women in your house hold, make a big deal and complain a lot just because you forget to put the toilet seat down, its like come on! look before you sit! its not our fault you fell in the toilet.
7. when I see someone who's always texting all the time ignoring everyone and the world around them! so annoying, watch were your going your going to get hit by a car! or its like so disrespectful when they do it in church or at a gathering to the people around them or the person who is talking to them
8. People who say they love to be single, and the next day they hook up with someone, and always complain wishing they were single...I mean if its that bad just stop hooking up with people all the time, or announcing being single is the best only to hook up with someone after saying it lol.
9. when you walk into a store and people stare at you as if your going to steal.
10. people who barrow money from you and feel they don't need to pay you back after promising they would
11. when someone spills crumbs on your bed and you don't know till your about to go to bed and feel them and its annoying feeling and you have to brush them off the bed
12. The feeling of sitting on something wet on your chair, because someone spilled water there or for any reason, then your but has a big wet spot and you feel uncomfortable an want to change right away to feel dry but you can't because your not at home.
Last Edit: Jul 12, 2014 0:23:42 GMT -6 by smalldogjr
Hate it when people are sitting in the fast lane going at or below the speed limit and don't move over. Very annoying, I always get over when someone is trying to pass.
Women or girls that swear. I hate swearing altogether but there's something particularly odd about girls/women that casually swear especially. Its unattractive.
Anyone who is loud and trying to be funny or a goof in front of crowds and groups to exalt themselves. But then in quiet, serious conversations, they act all full of wisdom and give their 2 cents like its written law. Hate those guys, they are usually the ones that will never get married, or will have trouble staying faithful to one person.
1. those guys who try to act tough and try to start crap just because they are with a girl to try and show off.
2.Those soccer moms who look at your all frightened and walk away scared, making it really obvious, just because you are foreign. lol
4. those fat ladies that are holding up the line at walmart because they are yelling and complain over something dumb or debating on a price , when managers get involved etc. its the reason why I don't shop at walmart anymore lol
here is real pet peeve that gets really serious with me
If I see a bunch of holes clustered together, or lots of holes with things coming out. for example Surinam toad, were they show babies coming out the back with all those holes, I can't stand the site of things like that! its very serious for me, it gets to the point that I vomit sometimes, get really nauseous, or get real sick to my stomach or start itchy at the site of it or get migraines, or get shortness of breath. I know it sounds really weird and unusual.. I am probably the only one in the world that has this pet peeve and gets sick literally.
Post by ichiGO KUrosaki on Aug 20, 2014 15:00:19 GMT -6
When you order something from china or where ever and wait and wait and it finally arrives in your city cuz you check online everyday the tracking and get home only to find that no one was there to authorize or sign for it so now you have to go pick it up at the post office the next day. Even tho it never said anywhere you had to be there for delivery. Like wow ok
Bathroom mirror selfies. Slipcase DVD's with the same exact graphics/text on both the inner and outer covers. When your dog scratches the patio door to come in, and when you open the door he just stands there and won't come in. When your internet goes out and all of the wireless networks in range require a password. YOLO'ing. Family that lives upstairs and never shuts the f*ck up.